Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

My mom ("Nina") and I took Kennedy to see her first play this weekend. We thought she would enjoy the show and be at the age where she could sit in the seat and not talk so loudly that she would disrupt the other folks in the theater. She absolutely LOVED it! She sat back, paid very close attention to each word the young actors said. She clapped at the end of each scene. Mom and I enjoyed it, too! We didn't disrupt or talk loudly either. Ha!
On the way home, I asked her to tell me her favorite part. She politely said she had two favorite parts. First, the singing fairies.
(These fairies were modern day, wearing bright neon colored costumes and wigs... very cute!)
Her second favorite part was when the prince kissed and awoke Sleeping Beauty. Of course!

No comments: