Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kennedy's progress with Roscoe

Things are going well with Kennedy and Roscoe. She's actually touched him when he was awake! I know that's kind of funny, but she didn't want him to look at her. I think she was afraid he would "charge" her. She's let him smell her hand and she's patted his head and back a few times. Before we know it, hopefully they'll be snuggling on the floor.

She started feeling a little brave when I was giving him a bath this week. She wanted to be the one to rinse him. I handed her the water hose and walked inside to get my camera to document this milestone.... and she didn't even freak out when I walked away!
Well after the doggie bath, Kennedy started getting her feet wet... and then started spraying her legs. One thing led to another - and........

Who says you need a bathing suit to play in the water? A good time was had by all (especially mommy laughing behind the camera).

1 comment:

Tracy said...

That is so funny! She looks like she had a blast! And I LOVE that cute dress she is wearing.

Lauren loves to play with the waterhose too... especially when we give Molly a bath. I have to chase her down for the hose so I can finish rinsing Molly off! :)