Sunday, July 5, 2009

Laundry Roller Coaster

Brady is very clingy these days.... but only clingy to me. He could be perfectly entertained by toys, hear my voice - and start to whine and "hunt" for me by the direction of my voice. So as I tried to write an entry about our Firecracker race, Brady was pulling at everything! The camera, its cord, the laptop cable, my leg... and whining the entire time. I would pull him into my lap but this is what you'd read:

ai hdsa oiht aohrr jioaraho rehra ,ms nx maflkj;aui daoiusea ljc a hldsf

Jibberish.

So, Chris (bless his heart) has been trying to keep him occupied while I try to do a few things without a drooling kid clinging to my leg.

Today - Chris gave him a ride on the Laundry Roller Coaster. He loved it.


And the minute the ride was over, I could hear the faint sounds of a whimper.....

No comments: