Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Update on Brady

I feel like I need to give an update on Brady, who will turn ONE in just five short weeks!

He is officially crawling. We thought he was going to skip crawling and walk because he wanted to hold our hands and walk everywhere! It seems he has figured out how to crawl, so that buys us a little time before he's RUNNING!

He is pulling up on EVERYTHING! The couch, my leg, Kennedy, his bed in the morning (first time was today... SO cute to see him do this when I walked in to get him).He is growing teeth as fast as possible. Until a few weeks ago, he only had two teeth, but now he has two more which have poked through the top. Others are showing sign of coming through soon.
We had pictures taken by our friend (and talented photograph) DeAnn right before Easter. This is my absolute favorite! I keep hearing the Donald Trump voice in my head "Ya FIRED!"


Since his birthday is fast approaching, I MUST get on the ball with his birthday party!! Little "B" will be celebrating... Red Sox style!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I cannot wait to see him this weekend!!!