Monday, May 4, 2009

Guess who is sick NOW??

The kids know when daddy goes out of town because someone is usually sick. This time - it's Kennedy, who is NEVER sick! She is running fever and I'm taking her to the doctor this afternoon, but in the meantime - she can't go to daycare.

So she's been at the office with me and I snapped this quick photo of her sitting at my desk. Think she has a career in Public Relations?

I think so.... she walked right into the Chancellor's office and told him she had fever and was going to see Dr. Mack in a few hours. Dr. Marsala was a good sport about her impromptu visit and told her to wish Dr. Mack well - they know each other.

She then told him that her daddy was going to California. Then she gave him a sticker and left.

My sweet daughter doesn't meet a stranger....

1 comment:

Melissa Mainiero said...

I can confirm that she was precious!