Monday, June 22, 2009

Laundry Lane

With two adults and two children, we have a LOT of laundry. Kennedy has had swimming lessons every night for the past two weeks (with two more weeks to go) so there are wet towels everywhere. Brady is constantly drooling, so he has wet clothes. I work out a few times a week, so in addition to my dirty work clothes, I have dirty work OUT clothes.

So this is what my hallway looked like yesterday afternoon. I call it.... Laundry Lane.

These are the loads that are patiently waiting their turn for the washer. Keep in mind that there is already a load in the washing machine and a load in the dryer.

This does NOT include our bedsheets and regular bathroom towels. Fortunately, my housekeeper is washing those for me today. Thank goodness because that would be another two hours of laundry!!

No comments: