Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Art projects

I love art projects and I think that's something I passed along to my daughter. She loves to draw, color, glue, glitter, cut, create..... I hope she will keep this passion.

Here are some recent art drawings. This one Kennedy claims is me in a lake. Apparently I can walk on water.



This one is of an angel, according to the artist. We have been reading a book at night about angels and how little girls should act like little angels by picking up their toys, being nice to their grandparents, not waking the baby, etc. Kennedy loves the book, especially when the angel appears to the little girl who is the main character in the book. The angel helps the little girl realize that her behavior hasn't been the best lately and that she should be helping her mommy by picking up and being nice. At the end of the book, the little girl has been on her best behavior for quite some time and her parents give her an angel necklace. The book comes with a necklace and Kennedy has been wearing it all week.

These next two projects are from Brady. His art isn't quite as story-driven obviously. But in the nursery at school, they do let the babies play in paint every now and then. My favorite is the spring flowers picture with his hand prints. Priceless!








1 comment:

Dr Eva said...

I know this is pretty late reading, but I just saw your blog address. What is the name of the book you read??