Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thank you Mrs. Angela...

Our dear friend Angela Kelso gave my sweet girl an authentic tea set from Nordstrom before she was even born. It is not a pink/purple plastic set... it didn't come in a cardboard box. It's an extra special tea set from an extra special friend of mine. At 5 years old, I felt she was old enough to play with the set without breaking it. She was so excited when I gently placed it in her hands! Let me just say that my sweetheart LOVED having me and her daddy for a little tea party this weekend.

Yes, that IS candy corn. It was the featured cuisine to go along with our tea. Kennedy was such a fantastic hostess...offering us both tea with utensils and a coordinating blue gingham napkins.
The tea was quite tasty.... we asked for refills.


2 comments:

Tracy said...

That is precious!!! She looked like the perfect hostess! And may I say, her hair is long! Wow, it grows fast! So pretty!

Mercedes Johnson said...

i just love the parental participation in sweet Kennedy's tea party! :)