Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kennedy a biter? Really?? Yes....


Hello, my name is Jennifer LaPierre.

I'm not an alcoholic.

I'm not a drug addict.

But I'm the mother of a biter.


Okay, so I'm making light of the situation because I am in SHOCK that Kennedy (yes, Kennedy... NOT Brady!) has bitten two kids in her class! Two weeks ago, she bit a little girl because she was "doing something I didn't like." Uh, really? People do things ALL the time that I don't like. Maybe I should try biting them?

Yesterday, she bit a little boy on the finger for no reason! She just reached for his hand, pulled it to her mouth.. and CHOMP. Seriously? First of all, that's gross. With all the germs on little boys hands, YUCK. Second of all, he didn't even deserve it! He was minding his own business when out of the blue, my reckless child takes a bite out of his hand.

So she knew she was going to be in trouble because last night! My mom picked her and Brady up from daycare because I have class on Monday nights. She asked to play outside and "Nina" answered "no" because she was in trouble for biting her classmate. At that point, let the sucking up begin!! She didn't eat her french fries because she told Nina she was saving them for me. Chick-fil-A french fries are her favorite! She eats them before she eats her chicken, so she was trying really hard! Then, rather than asking to stay up and wait on me to get home, she just went to bed. She was scared. She should be! I was hopping mad!

So in addition to a pop on the bottom this morning, she will have no TV and no playing outside all week. I've got to nip this in the bud now.


Now, let's just hope Brady doesn't start this!!

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

She's a good girl momma! Maybe she is just hungry :)

Seriously, I know how bad this can make a parent feel. Make the punishment fit the crime and hold to it and she will be fine...then sneak hugs and kisses on her when shes asleep :)