Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Greetings to our MAINE family!!

I received the sweetest e-mail from Chris' aunt, Aunt Lo, this weekend. She's also Chris' Godmother and loves him so much. Here is an excerpt:

Hi Jen, I've been wanting to touch base with you re your 'Blog'. What a treasure! What a gift and a blessing this historical blog will be for your kids when they are grown. I wish I could have done something like that for Joshua and Benjamin. But, Steve and I do know that they appreciate whatever we could and did do for them. As parents we will always be there for our children and future grandchildren. That is what makes all of our lives so rich and joyful. I wish we lived closer so we could visit your beautiful family, but I feel like we are getting to know Kennedy and Brady through your 'Gem' of a Blog! You and Chris are so very busy but from what I can see you try to maintain a balance with family, work, and fun. I particularly love seeing your sincere gratitude for all your many blessings! Each moment that we can all be aware and appreciate life and its many gifts, makes everyone's lives worth living.

Aunt Lo is such a sweet and gentle woman and we miss seeing her and all the LaPierre family members in Maine. We are hoping to get up there for Christmas, but the delayed closing on our house in Plano has put everything on hold. Our money has been extremely tight, but we are still trying.

Hang in there LaPierres!! We'll be there soon!!

No comments: