Friday, October 2, 2009

Books

I love books. I don't have much time to read, but I still love them. I love the smell of them. Okay, that's a little weird, but you get the idea. Chris loves to read. He could care less what happens to the book after he's done reading it, but my dear sweet husband cannot consume enough books.

Kennedy likes books, too. She is learning to read, which is very exciting. And now Brady is starting to enjoy books! So maybe he only sits in my lap for about 30 seconds to look at the pretty pictures, but it's a start, right? I CANNOT WAIT for the day when I snuggle up in bed with both the kids and read to them. So it may be another year or two before Brady will sit still for that long... and Kennedy may be disinterested in us reading together by then. But a book-loving momma can dream, right?

No comments: