Tuesday, October 20, 2009

OCD

I have a little OCD. You know, obsessive compulsive disorder? It would probably be a lot worse if I had more time to organize, straighten, clean, etc. I'm just so dang busy that I don't have much time to nurture my obsessive behavior. BUT, when I do have some free time - I let it run it's course!
For example, I do not like it when my family just throws things in the fridge. I like all the cokes out of the case, all the beer out of the 6- or 12-pack, all the jello or pudding out of the containers and neatly placed in the fridge in rows. So you say that's a little extreme, right? But when someone is in a hurry to pack Kennedy's lunch, it's super easy to grab a juice box without having to wrestle with the plastic packaging... or to grab a pudding cup without having to pull it out of the carton.
You say I'm crazy. I say I'm efficient.

Now, if I could just get my husband to jump on my bandwagon and organize his side of the closet.......

No comments: