Friday, May 28, 2010

My best girlfriends! Girls Weekend 2010...

See these girls?

These are the BEST girlfriends a girl could ask for.
I have known Susie and Shelley for almost 15 years.
And every year we find a way to get together for a girls weekend.
Whether it's at the Tech Homecoming game in Ruston.....

Or for someone's birthday! (Here we were glammed up for my 30th birthday party!)
We ALWAYS find a way to leave the husbands, children, and pets at home and take a couple of days to reunite. There is always LOTS of drinking, laughing, and reminiscing.

Our Annual Girls Weekend begins at 3:30 p.m. today when Susie and I will drive to Baton Rouge. Look out Baton Rouge! Here we come!
I am very blessed to have these amazing women in my life.
(AND - I am also very blessed to have a husband who never complains when the annual girls weekend comes around. He graciously takes over at home while I soak up some time with these girls. Thanks honey!)

No comments: