Tuesday, May 25, 2010

She did WHAT!??!

Apparently Kennedy thought she needed a haircut. She told Mrs. Ward she cut it so "it would look like my mommy's hair." I think she was saying that to make up for the big **GASP** that Mrs. Ward gave when she saw what Kennedy had done.


Mrs. Ward sent the evidence home with Kennedy. A nice chunk cut from the front of her sweet little head.
The bad news? My child feels a little to free with scissors.... last week she cut her lip because she put the scissors up to her mouth and started snipping.

The good news? When I put her hair in a ponytail this morning, you couldn't see the missing chunk. I think we might just try to conceal it because not being able to put her hair in a ponytail for the summer would be a challenge....

Oy vey....

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh! I gasped when I saw it... Oh my word... she is grounded from the scissors! At least she didn't try to cut bangs or something... that would have been way worse!