Saturday, April 17, 2010

Painting With a Twist

My friend and sorority sister Jean McQuaig Beauclair opened a new business in town called Painting With a Twist. It's a studio where an art teacher takes you step-by-step through the process of painting the canvas selected for that class. Oh... and there's WINE!


I've been twice since it opened and I LOVE it! I'm a crafty kind of gal anyway, but this was so much fun! I painted this ballerina for Kennedy's room. I love how everyone's painting looks different! My sweet friends made this even more fun... Deanna, DeAnn, Francesca, Deni, and Jean.
And at my second attempt, I painted this slinky (and somewhat curvy) little black dress. It is such a great getaway. And in two to three hours, you walk away with a beautiful canvas. You should try it!

No comments: