Friday, April 23, 2010

Hair DO-NOT!

My friend Gina used to say in college... "hair doooooo-NOT!"

Well, I have had a FEW (okay, several) of those in my day. I used to have VERY short hair. I have also had very BROWN hair. At one point in my life, I wasn't making enough money to get highlights. Never .... again ..... will I go without highlights.

I have become a hair snob. It's actually a running joke by a few of my friends! Susie asked me once, "If you got a bad haircut/color, would you go and have it redone?" Uh... YEAH!

Some people are car snobs. Some people only carry designer handbags. Me? I must have good hair!
Let's review.

Never again will I go without highlights. Never again will I have boy-short hair.

Never... never.. again.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow, I'd forgotten how short your hair used to be! I'm with you... you look better with the highlights. You should just leave the brown hair to me. I've got enough brown for the both of us! :)

Deni said...

You my dear, are more brave than me to post your pics of bad hairness, but I'm quite sure I can beat you on that! I was looking through pics the other day and just about gagging at the hair catastrophes that were upon my head. I'm with you though, highlights are a MUST for this guh, fo-eva eva!!!