Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More, please!

Brady is saying two words at a time now. It is SO sweet to hear him learn how to talk. For example, when he wants more food (which is ALWAYS)... he starts by saying, "Mooooh?" (translation = more)

So now I say to him, "Say 'more please!'" And he does! "Moooh peees."

His blanket, which our friend Laura Weego gave him (and swore it was the best blankie ever... she was right!), he calls "bluh-blee."

He's always been able to say "mommy," "daddy," and "sissy," - but anything other than that has been kind of hard.

He knows his afternoon teacher's name (Adrienne) = "Ay-yin."

His favorite food = apple (which is VERY easy to understand cause he actually uses all the correct letters!)

And my favorite.... with THREE syllables... "I duh doo." No - not poop. He's saying "I love you." That, we can thank Barney for. The big purple dinosaur is my LEAST favorite character (that's putting it mildly), but if his annoying songs teach my sweet son how to tell me he loves me, then he's allowed on my TV anytime.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love to hear him say More... it's always like a question. Too cute!