Friday, January 29, 2010

Paired Off

As Zoe settles in at the LaPierre house, I have come to realize two things:

1. We basically have two kids and two furry kids.

2. Brady = Zoe... and Kennedy = Roscoe

Let me explain. Zoe is hyper, into everything, always on my heels following me from room to room, yelps when she's excited.. you get the picture. Sound familiar? Yes, that is the exact description of my son. Brady follows me from room to room; he's into EVERYTHING; he wants to be sitting in my lap, touching me, etc.

And then we have Roscoe, who would like to just hang out, look around, watch the crowd, and is content hanging by himself. He moves slowly, doesn't pay attention to most things around him, but is extremely loyal. Yes, that's Kennedy. She moves at her own pace (MUCH slower than most), sits and plays by herself and sings to herself. They're a perfect match.

But since Zoe is the newest addition to our family, everyone seems to be obsessed with her.... everyone wants to play with and chase the active little pup. But I haven't forgotten about my sweet senior citizen Roscoe. He gets plenty of love and treats from me.

2 comments:

Deni said...

Cute!!! Funny how the pets tend to always seem like a family member!! Zoe's new haircut is funny!! Did she prance after she got groomed? O'Brien does! Senior citizen dogs are special (bless them for surviving college life!).

Jennifer said...

I can't believe Kennedy is actually touching Roscoe!! Haha!