Saturday, August 2, 2008

Birthday Party


Kennedy celebrated her 4th birthday today with a party fit for a princess. Kennedy really enjoyed her class at Power & Grace last year, so she really wanted to have her party there. It was so much fun to see the girls pick out a princess costume and follow the dance moves of the teacher, Mrs. Kourtney (who was also Kennedy's dance teacher). The girls shrieked with excitement when Cinderella walked in and performed a ballet for them! Thanks to everyone for joining us!

3 comments:

DeAnn said...

Check out Kennedy's posing! That is GREAT!!

We had a blast, one of the best birthday parties ever! I am only sorry I didn't have my camera!

P.S. The goodie bag was a BIG hit! BIG!

Allison Cate said...

Soren had a GREAT time dressing up and learning how to dance from big girls. She talked about it the rest of the day.

Thanks for including us.

Kristin Fiser said...

Oh my gosh. Look how sweet. I am sorry that we missed it. I bet Kennedy had a BLAST.