Monday, July 28, 2008

"Mommy - I'm a Matician!"

Kennedy: "Mommy, do you want to see me make my toys disappear?"

Me: "Yes! I would love to!"

Kennedy takes a blanket and lays it over her toys. She looks at me to see if I'm watching closely and then tries to sneak her toys out from underneath the blanket and hides them quickly behind her back. Then, she rips the blanket off.....

Kennedy: "And now my toys have disappeared!!"

Me: "Wow - what a great trick!"

Kennedy: "Yes... I'm a matician!"

I try not to laugh... I'm very proud that she knows what a magician is!

Me: "Yes, you are a talented maGician!"

I try to sound out the "g" for her so she'll hear the difference.

Kennedy: "Yes, I am a matician."

Me: "Magician."

Kennedy: "Right.. that's what I said. Matician."

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

It always makes me sad when they learn to say it the right way!

Tracy said...

She CRACKS me up! Happy 4th Birthday Kennedy!!! Love, Aunt Tracy