Friday, August 15, 2008

She is so amazing

I am so amazed by my daughter. She is so beautiful and lights up my life in a way I can't describe. In the hustle and bustle of everyday life, I try to make myself slow down and spend a few moments with her to let her know how much she means to me... not just in words, but in action. Yesterday was the perfect example. I received an e-mail from Barnes Portraiture in Ruston that was asking for model volunteers to take photographs with a hand-carved Cinderella-inspired carriage.
This picture does NOT do it justice. Of course, Cinderella being Kennedy's favorite princess, I volunteered us. The best shoot time available for us (considering Ruston is an hour away) was Thursday at 5:00 pm. So Chris picked up the kids early, I left work early, and Kennedy and I flew to Ruston, hoping to not be late. In the midst of the craziness of my work day, we were running behind and I grumbled to myself that I was CRAZY to commit to something else! I just can't say no! But I am so happy that we went. Not only did we get to spend some valuable mommy-daughter time together, but Kennedy had a blast and looked like an angel. She didn't want to leave! Photos of her IN the carriage coming soon....

1 comment:

Tracy said...

That is AWESOME! I can't wait to see pictures of her IN the carriage! She looks so sweet in her princess dress.