Thursday, February 19, 2009

The way I dress

So apparently I dress like someone who is in her late 30s or early 40s. I was told this weekend, by a kind-hearted person who said it in the nicest way possible, that the jacket I was wearing made me look a lot older than I was. So since I'm 31, my question is - exactly what SHOULD I wear? At work, I need to wear jackets a lot because I'm around donors and I represent the campus. When I get home, I wear old t-shirts and shorts because with an 8-month old who spits up a lot, anything I wear will get dirty in about 5 minutes.

So what is a girl to do?

I'm am now officially super self conscious about everything in my closet.

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Well maybe if you didn't throw away all your clothes every year you would have some younger clothes to fall back on!!!! I think you need to go on WNTW! So start dressing really bad so I can send in funny pictures.

Besides, who notices your clothes when your hair always looks so good???

Anonymous said...

Wear whatever makes you feel like you! You'll be the best at your job if you feel at ease. Don't worry about other people if you like what you're wearing.

And DeAnn's right about your hair:)