Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kennedy's turn....

So after Brady's bout with the stomach bug, it's now Kennedy's turn. She started throwing up in her bed at 3:00 a.m. Chris left for Orlando today and I'm just praying that I don't get it!

She heard me talking on the phone to her Aunt Susie and when I got off the phone she asked, "Mommy - is there really a bug in my tummy!??!" She sounded panicked. The idea of a bug being in her body was not settling at all.

I assured her that it wasn't really a bug... just a figure of speech. She gave me a blank stare and then climbed on the couch to watch a movie. That's how I know my child doesn't feel good... she feels too icky to ask more questions.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Poor baby! The idea of a bug in my tummy is not very settling to me either... I hope she is much better today AND I hope you don't get it either!!!