Friday, September 5, 2008

"Freckles and Cheese"

Kennedy says some of the funniest things. I try to remember to write them down and tonight, when we decided to order pizza for dinner - she said one of my FAVORITE things.

Mom: "Hey sweet pea - how about pizza for dinner?"

K: "Yeah! I looooove pizza! Can I have cheese pizza with freckles and cheese on top?"

Mom: "Of course!"

"Freckles and cheese" gets me every time. You know how cheese browns on top and it makes those slightly brown spots? To Kennedy, it looks like freckles. So every time we have pizza, she asks for cheese pizza with "freckles and cheese" on top.

1 comment:

Nancy Clark said...

This is SUCH a cute picture of Kennedy:) and she has a point about the freckles - I have a feeling I'll be giggling the next time I have pizza with freckles!