Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm not 21....

Sometimes when I am around my Phi Mu girls for a while, I feel like I'm 21 again. This weekend was Recruitment for the chapter I advise at LSUS. I spent many hours with the girls over the past several days and I had a great time. We held Meet 'n Greet, Philanthropy, Preference, and Bid Day - all well-planned parties!
The girls did an amazing job and I got to know some of them even better through this process. But I WILL say that while we had a great time, I am absolutely exhausted. My weekends are usually spent doing a little laundry, grocery shopping, relaxing with my hubby and two kiddos - but there was none of that this weekend. Chris graciously watched the kids all weekend while I pretended to be 21 again. But with bloodshot eyes and a headache the size of Texas, reality has set in - I'm NOT 21... I'm 31. And I really don't wish to be that age again. I may be a little older, bit I'm also a little wiser, and extremely proud of where I am in my life. Thank you girls for a great time this weekend... and GO PHI MU!

1 comment:

Melissa Mainiero said...

Just wait until you are 37 and officially approaching 40! Oh, gosh! Did I just write that?