Saturday, March 5, 2011

Time with my B...

I haven't had as much time with the kids this week as I would like. And having two to try to make up that time with is very difficult. Each kid wants to do something different. And one gets jealous when the other gets time that the first one desperately wants. It's one struggle (of many -- that I'm certainly willing to deal with) of having two kids.

So when Kennedy was invited to a sleep over at one of her favorite friend's house -- it seemed like a fantastic solution. Kennedy won't get jealous and Brady will be sick of me tomorrow and I can hang with my sweet girl.

So Brady and I had a Mardi Gras parade in the living room....


It is Mardi Gras you know!! One of my ULTIMATE favorite times of year. We went to the parades last weekend, but opted to stay home this weekend. ((Good choice 'cause it was VERY cold and rainy!))



We donned "beeeeeads" and silly, blinking glasses and hollered "Happy Mardi Gras!!!"



We snuggled and watched movies.... (even Zoe joined us).



Oh... And dinner? Mint Oreo Blizzard.

We had a fabulous Saturday.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: