Monday, February 14, 2011

Monkey on My Back...

There are very few disadvantages to working from home. VERY few...

But I will say that when there's a "snow" day - the work goes on for me. We've had two already this year in Louisiana (insert laughter from my Maine family)! Usually it's just icy, but as you saw already from the previous pictures - there really was snow accumulation on the ground. And around here, if there's anything in the ground - school is closed.

So imagine the "fun" I had trying to work with two kids at home.

At one point, I gave up trying to talk on the phone and just answered emails, but this cute little visitor kept coming back.

So - I flipped on the web cam:

Adorable? Yes.

Distracting? You bet.

But absolutely hysterical.....

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Jessica and I watched this twice and DIED laughing both times!! :)

Deni said...

I can't imagine why you had a hard time getting any work done! :)