Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fabulous hair

I'm a bit if a hair snob. I like my hair to look good. I pay a small fortune for cut and color. And I truly prefer to have a stylist trained at Toni & Guy do my hair. I know, I know. Silly, but I'm unashamed. It's my only indulgence. I don't get my nails done; I don't get massages; I don't get beauty treatments. Just...hair.

I've been through PLENTY of bad hair do's. I bleached it platinum in college. When I was broke after college, I dyed it brown. But I always likes it to be somewhat "fixed."

When I was little, I had medium-long hair... but VERY fine hair. So as Kennedy gets older, I am amazed by her locks.



Absolutely adorable.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

The Cupcake Queen said...

she is so stinkin' precious!! and that hair is maaaaaahvaaaahhlous! :)