Thursday, November 6, 2008

Brady's bumps

Brady has had some red bumps that pop up, disappear and then show up somewhere else on his sweet little body. They started in his armpits and I honestly thought it was ant bites because they had a white raised section in the middle of it. But there were no ants in his bed and his teachers at daycare said there hasn't been an ant problem. So we took him to the doctor yesterday. Turns out he is having an allergic reaction to a virus! Poor baby! But you wouldn't know it by looking at his happy mood! He was smiling at the doctor while she was checking him out. But his sweet, soft skin didn't look so hot.
The good news is the doctor gave us a prescription to help with the hive-like bumps and he woke up this morning with no bumps!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Poor baby! But I'm glad that the bumps are gone.

My WORD... it's remarkable how much he looks like Chris. When I look at him it's like a mini-Chris is staring at me.