Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Things I love...

I just know I have written a Things I Love post before... but I don't remember what I put on it or when I wrote it. BUT... here are some MORE things I love.. at this moment.

Coming home every other Tuesday.
Why every other Tuesday? Cause that's when my sweet housekeeper comes. Please don't judge me for having a house keeper. We would live in a dusty, moldy, toothpaste-crusted house if we didn't have our sweet Adella. She does an AMAZING job. I love her.

A fresh book/notebook with crisp pages.
I LOVE the smell of books, how they feel in my hand, how the look sitting on my end tables. I am such a predictable book store shopper. I buy a book for me, a book for each of the kids, and a fresh new mini notebeook to keep all my lists.

The smell of my sweet son's hair right behind his ears.
When he lays his head on my shoulder, it's the perfect place for me to give him a little kiss. Kennedy still has that sweet smell at her temple, but she's lost all her baby hair - so it's not the same.

Fluffing my couch cushions.
This may sound strange, but every night before we turn out the lights in the living room - I turn and fluff the cushions so they don't look squished. I'm a little nuts about it. But it's probably why the couch has lasted this long (at least 7 years) with kids and dogs around.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Girl, you got the couch cushion fluffing from Mama! She always used to do that. I don't do it as often as I should!