Monday, July 26, 2010

First movie for Brady

No other show on television has captivated my sweet Brady quite like Toy Story. Right before Toy Story 3 came out, Disney was showing the first and second movies on TV. Chris flipped it on and Brady sat still for the entire movie.

Yes, that is a HUGE deal for a two year old boy.

So before the movie came out, I KNEW this would be Brady's first movie experience.

Folks - he was ENTHRALLED. He sat in his movie booster, snacked on gummy bears and mini M & M's, and literally stared at the screen! I kept leaning over to ask him who was on the screen because he loves to say "Woodeeeee" and "Buzzth!" But he was so sucked into the movie that he couldn't answer me.

I just laughed and laughed. I think I might have watched Brady more than I watched the movie.
We were joined by our fabulous Hardy friends: Maddie and Ellie, Mama Deanna... and of course, Kennedy.
Oh - and I thought I was being clever and quite cost effective by bringing packaged snacks from home. Score for mom! However the theater got one up on me after I ordered two SMALL icees for the kids (at $4 each!? OUCH!) and Brady had one sip and made this awful, disgusted face. Kennedy drank about half of her's. Darn.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

We had the best-est time. Think he'll sit through Tangles?