Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Interview with Kennedy

Sometimes I find some cute things on Facebook and this "interview with your child" caught my attention. I wanted to see what Kennedy would say.....

1. What is something mom always says to you? Kennedy Lee! Go in your room!
2. What makes mom happy?For saying yes ma'am and no ma'am
3. What makes mom sad?I don't know
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Making silly faces, playing airplane, waving me around, and doing stuff to Brady
5. What was your mom like as a child? A little girl
6. How old is your mom? 21
7. How tall is your mom?I don't know (mom says "guess"). I really don't know
8. What is her favorite thing to do?Feeding Brady
9. What does your mom do when you're not here?Go to work and run
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?For cheering
11. What is your mom really good at?Running
12. What is your mom not very good at?I don't know
13. What does your mom do for a job? LSU
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Salad
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Cause I love you
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Kitty cat
17. What do you and your mom do together?We like to snuggle. We like to play.
18. How are you and your mom the same?We love each other.
19. How are you and your mom different? Cause we have different brains.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?You kiss me and hug me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? That he loves on you.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? To tan and work.

No comments: