Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hannah Montana concert

Now don't get the wrong idea from the title of this post... I did not take Kennedy to a Hannah Montana concert, although I'm sure she would like it. SHE put on her own Hannah Montana concert at home! We got her all dressed up, microphone in hand, Hannah music blaring and she rocked it out!

But before the concert could begin, she gave me specific instructions:

Kennedy: "Now mom, you have to do what Papa did when I gave a concert."
Mom: "What's that?"
Kennedy: "You have to scream for me to throw my jacket."
Mom: "Oh... okay."
Kennedy: "And then when I throw it to you, you have to do what Papa did... hold the jacket up to your face, smell it and yell, 'I'll never wash this JACKET!'"

2 comments:

Tracy said...

That is awesome! She is such a performer! She totally reminds of someone... :)

Anonymous said...

This is the greatest thing possibly ever:) I love the boots! The Western Warehouse went out of business here, speaking of boots - can you believe it?