Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Latest

It's been an entire week since I've written on my blog and so much has happened in that one week:

1. Both my kids are now sick - Brady has an ear infection and Kennedy is so congested, she can't breathe through her nose.
2. My job has me buried with a massive project... (so much for slowing down at the end of the year!)
3. I was humbled with recognition as one of the "40 Under 40 Young Professionals" by the Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce.
4. Christmas shopping underway... not near complete.
5. Christmas tree and decorations in the new house are up! (Not house lights yet, though)..
6. I'm planning a cookie exchange for some girlfriends at the house this weekend.
7. Chris is leaving town on Monday for the week, so I'm mentally preparing for the single mom life for five days.
8. I've kept up with my running in this week four of my half-marathon training.
9. We saw Eric last weekend to watch Oklahoma stomp OSU - and my heart sank seeing him.
10. My grandmother is finally out of extended care after her shoulder surgery and is now at home.

Whew... I'm exhausted....

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

6 miles in 10 days! I have worked out just not run in two weeks. I have a list of excuses about as long as yours!!! Tonights not looking any better, nor is tomorrow....