Friday, December 12, 2008

The Holidays Continue!

I can't tell you how much I am enjoying this season!!!! It's cold outside... Christmas music is playing on the radio... Kennedy is getting a daily treat in our advent calendar... and I started wrapping Christmas gifts last night. I am so happy to be living the life that I have right now and am so blessed by those who nourish me daily with their love and friendship. This season has been FULL of fun times...
...including girlfriends at a cookie exchange...

...the challenges of putting up Christmas lights on the new house.... (which includes me climbing on the roof!!)

...silly Sunday afternoons with Kennedy...

...story time with daddy...

...and a Christmas program at Kennedy's school (singing "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree)!Only 12 days until Christmas and I can't wait to see what Santa brings!

No comments: