Friday, July 25, 2008

Is it raining?

No... it wasn't raining today. I just got a little PEE shower!

Brady, sweet baby boy, decided that it would be a good time to poo when we were taking Kennedy to school. So I walked Kennedy to her class, then got B out of his carseat and sprawled him out in the back of the LaPierre family SUV... luckily I had backed into the parking spot and was against a brick wall so not everyone could see his "special parts." I realized that I didn't have any wipes in the diaper bag. So I dug through the car. Again, luck was on my side. I had some antibacterial wipes in the console of the car. Whew! So this was a four-wipe diaper... yowsa! Little booger kept kicking his "special parts" which got poo on his heels. Aaaahhh! Frustration! Wipe booty, wipe heel, wipe booty, wipe heel. Okay... he's all cleaned up... when low-and-behold... something wet! My luck ran out. Tee tee!! Yup... the only thing I could do was step out of the way and let him pee. I had NOTHING to cover the lovely shower. Pee rolled down the back bumper...

Ten minutes later, we are all cleaned up, naked baby in the carseat and mom has pee on her flip flop. What a morning!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Been there, my friend! We'll look back on these things and laugh, right? :)