Saturday, July 19, 2008

Our Family is Now Bigger...


Welcome to my blog! I used to blog when Kennedy was a baby. I am now wishing I had kept up with it because I could use my own parenting tips these days! Our second child, Brady, is five weeks old. I've said this several times in the last few weeks, but I truly believe that God lovingly allows us to forget all the difficult things about the first several weeks of a child's life... because otherwise, many parents would only have ONE child!


Juggling two children is not easy. I'm sure as Brady becomes a little more independent, it will be easier. But for now - it's insane! Kennedy wants the same amount of attention she got before and feeding a baby every three hours just doesn't allow for that. Chris and I both make sure we spend quality time with her everyday - either reading her a story, playing games at bath time, or giving Roscoe a treat.


Each day will get easier, I'm sure. It HAS to! If not, look for me in the looney bin!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

That is a great picture of your babies!!! I'm sure it will get easier. Routine helps, and if I know you... you'll have it down pat in no time. :) I can't wait to see you this weekend!

DeAnn said...

If it doesn't get better, I promise to visit you in the looney bin!

I have four big tupperwares of boy clothes to go through for you!

Nancy Clark said...

I love this picture! What a beautiful picture of Kennedy the big sister and her sweet little brother:) and I love the blog!