Sunday, July 27, 2008

Baby's First Picture

This weekend, Brady had his 6-week picture taken. Seeing my little boy light up the room with this smile just melted my heart...
He is a spitting image of his sister at this age. Having a second child has opened my eyes to a new side of Kennedy, our daughter, who will be four next week. The past two years, she has grown so fast and our lives has been so busy that I hadn't noticed what a BIG girl she really is. Having a newborn in the house reminded me that it wasn't that long ago that Kennedy was his size. The first year of her life was a blur - probably because Chris and I had NO idea what we were doing. We were lucky to survive. The second year was a blast and I remember thinking, "When will I be able to have a conversation with her?" Well now, at nearly four years old, she talks non-stop! Life moves quickly and if we don't stop to take in the small moments we have with our friends and family.... we will look back and wonder where our lives have gone.

I am blessed to have two wonderful children, a husband who loves me despite all my faults, and friends who I can't live without.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Sweet picture! Love the blog!

Melissa Mainiero said...

What pure blessings both of them are. Thank you for sharing your blog.