Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My sweet boys

Kennedy spent the night at Nina and Papa's house last night, which gave me and Chris a chance to spend a little alone time with Brady.

Folks, let me tell you that is is SO MUCH QUIETER with just one child at home. Brady squeals and laughs and whines a bit, but Kennedy is THE talker in the house. You cannot get a word in if she's in the room.

So I left the living room for a minute and when I came back, THIS is what I saw:


Is that not the sweetest thing? I was home a few minutes early, so we ate dinner early and had over an hour to play on the floor with Brady and give him some one-on-one attention. It was so much fun.

Tonight, unfortunately, it's back to the busy/hectic/crazy/hair-pulling routine. I'll race home with Kennedy, fix dinner, we'll change clothes and fly to swimming lessons at 7:30. Then we'll get home about 9:00 and I'll throw her in bed and then crash from exhaustion.

Thanks Nina and Papa for the quick break!

No comments: