Thursday, April 7, 2011

Things Kennedy says....

My daughter is HYSTERICAL. She says some of the funniest things and has been this mini-comedian since she could talk. Ok. So it's not as much "humor" as it is adorable silliness.

Today -- she was full of one liners.

1. "Mommy -- I'm not mad at you, but I have to tell you that you accidentally just littered..."

2. "Mommy? If I sang like this - would you think it's beautiful? LA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAA!"
Me: "Yes honey. You always sing beautiful. It's different, but beautiful."
K: "I think it's attractively wonderful."

3. "Momma -- my friend says S-L-U-T isn't really a bad word."
Me: "Oh YES! Yes it is, missy. We do NOT use that word under any circumstances."
K: "....oh..." (she pauses and thinks for a second. "Ok. Then how about we list all the bad words we know? You go first!"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Deni said...

list all the bad words you know LOL!! I love that kid!