Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Falling in love with Brady

Tonight was one of those nights where I looked at my sweet son and absolutely fell in love again.

After a nice walk around the neighborhood where we pointed out ducks, a ladybug, and a huge dog like Marmaduke -- it was bath time and then snuggle time.

I crawled in bed with my sweet little man and we started our normal routine. Brady requested his usual song - Old MacDonald - and we sang together.

And then, as we laid there nose to nose, I asked Brady if he knew who loved him. He quietly said, "Mommy!!" I asked if he thought mommy loved him a little bit or a whole lot. His eyes got really big and in his sweet voice, he said "A whole LOT, mommy!!"

We laid there with our faces right next to each other and whispered how much we love each other.... until my angel fell asleep. After he dozed off, I laid there with him breathing on my cheek and watched him sleep.... and I fell in love again.

It was by far the highlight of my day.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: