Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Update

It's been way too long --AGAIN -- since I've written here. I only thought I would have more time with my new adventure. Unfortunately, I am busier and more stressed. I am hoping that once I really settle in - it will be calmer. The thing about sales is that when I'm not working, I'm not getting paid. Soooo -- I work ... constantly. At a salary job, it's no big deal to take a break, have a few slow days.... no biggie cause the checks keep coming. Ha!

Thanksgiving flew by and now we're just a few week from Christmas.


This is my favorite picture from Thanksgiving. All the grandbabies. :)


Our house is decorated and ready for the holidays.


And we started the Elf on the Shelf tradition this year. "Sparkie" has been hiding all over the house!


Oh... And I taught myself how to crochet.



Just the usual insanity!!!! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: