Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sweaty Mess

This is the time of year (STEAMY August in Louisiana) when I cannot stop sweating throughout the day.

I sweat in the morning when I am blowdrying my hair....

then I cool off...

And I sweat walking from my garage to the car (usually because I'm carrying practically everything I own: gym bag, laptop bag, purse, breakfast, and Diet Coke)...

then I cool off...

And then I really sweat walking from the car to my office... (again carrying everything I own)...

then I cool off....

And today, I went to the gym at lunch which meant sweating walking to the car... AND during my workout (second shower of the day after workout)... AND walking back from the car to the office.

I am sitting at my desk, eating my lunch, shoes kicked off under my desk and fan blowing at high speed.

COME ON FALL!!!!!

No comments: