Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What is that floating in the tub!?

This day should be marked in history as a VERY gross day in my son's life. Today, Brady decided it was a good day to poop in the tub. Yes... yucky... I know. But I've come to realize that my son is NOT the delicate flower that my daughter is. He does things that boys do... and I am adjusting accordingly. He's much rougher, hits people and things with bats... he throws books, he'll hit the dogs if I'm not looking.

Here's how it happened. Kennedy and Brady still take baths together. Look people - don't judge. I'm doing the best I can to make sure they're both cleaned each night, so ONE bath makes it easier. I'm sure they'll separate soon, especially since Kennedy is starting to point to some of Brady's "business." Anyway, she had already gotten out of the tub and I was drying her off. Brady was still playing in the tub... and was strangely quiet. I looked over to find his face BEET red and he was holding his breathe and .... YUP... you guessed it! The second I realized what he was doing, a nice little floater popped up out of the bubbles. I had to get him out of the tub before he reached for it because... THAT'S WHAT BOYS DO!

Goodness gracious.... this is going to be an interesting ride!!

No comments: