Friday, November 13, 2009

One of those days

Do you ever have one of THOSE days? You know, when you're in a cranky mood and you don't know why? That's me... today. The usual insanity of the morning routine irritated me today, which isn't the norm. People at work are irritating me. It's a beautiful day and I'm stuck inside. I need to be focusing on my research paper and I'm not in the mood. Not even lunch-hour shopping is breaking the spell. It helped a little, but I'm back in my office staring out the window.

I'm just .... arrrrrrrgh.

So while I always prefer to post something positive.... that's just not the case today. I'm not feeling positive. It happens.

1 comment:

Doutrina Cristã said...

bela muito bela
linda mui linda
esplendorosa.

meiga, amada. por Deus...

parabens ....


paz com sua familia