Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just what I needed

For those of you who know my husband, you know he has a quiet, fairly reserved person... until you get to know him. Then, he becomes comfortable and loosens up. Get a few beers in him... well, that's another story.

So when I texted him early this morning (he's working in Atlanta this week and on Eastern time) to let him know that his son was not cooperating, I received the best response. It was just what I needed this morning.

Me: Your son is trying to make sure I don't sleep. Seriously. I'm packing him in a FedEx box and shipping him to you, okay? :)

Chris: Oh honey, I wish he'd stop that crap. You can ship him... just be sure to mark "fragile" on the box.

At this point, I burst out laughing. My sweet husband can say the funniest things and make me laugh at just the right time.

No comments: