Thursday, April 23, 2009

Restaurant Adventures

We haven't taken the kids to a restaurant to eat since Brady was a tiny baby that could sit quietly in the car seat and sleep. That was months ago. Last night, we decided to venture out to our favorite local eatery for dinner and it was such a pleasant experience!! Yes, I am surprised because when Brady wants to eat - that's it! You better have food ready because he is all BOY when it comes to food. "Give it to me and give it to me NOW!"

Chris packed a nice dinner for him: diced carrots, banana slices and a jar of apples and chicken. He ate it ALL and a half a piece of toast, too! He was so happy just looking around at all the people.

It's funny because Kennedy and Brady are polar opposites when it comes to dinner time. We put Kennedy at the table to start eating dinner 10 to 15 minutes before us and she finishes 10 to 15 minutes after us. Brady? Oh no... that boy is shoving the grapes, bananas, carrots in his mouth as fast as you put them on his tray. He will even shove 2 to 3 pieces in at a time. I am really enjoying seeing the differences between the two kids.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh! I know where you are eating and I am SO jealous that you can go there whenever you want to!
Brady and Lauren are so similar in their eating habits... I sometimes think a shovel might be easier for Lauren! :)