Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Little Lauren at Easter

I have no official Easter photos to post because both my kiddos were sick on Sunday. Kennedy had pink eye and Brady had a raging fever most of the weekend and has Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease. It sounds worse than it really is... a virus that gives him bumps on his hands, feet and inside his mouth. The fever is the worst part. He has been keeping it between 100 and 103! The poor little angel feels very yucky and has the fussiness to prove it. He just wants to snuggle, which I am more than happy to do since, at this age, he'd rather play away from his momma.

So instead of cute Easter morning photos of my kids, I thought I'd post one of my sweet niece Lauren! We did have an indoors Easter egg hunt with Kennedy, her and Chris dyed eggs, and we stuff some plastic sports-themed eggs with Cheerios for Brady.... so the holiday didn't go unnoticed.
I haven't seen this sweet little girl in a long time, so I'm hoping to nibble on these sweet cheeks very soon!

No comments: