Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2011

It's not Halloween without some crazy outfit or costume. This year, I threw on this hysterical mohawk (courtesy of Mr. Orman, Susie's sweet daddy). We have this running joke about my hair.


Of course Chris decided to try it on, too. HAHAHAAA!


Deanna, her sister-in-law Amber, and the girls came over for trick or treating fun. Our wigs are fabulous!


And the house looked fun, too! A little "caution" tape to give it a crime scene feel.





And WHAT is Halloween without a trip down to Aunt Susie and Uncle Ford's house?


The kids collected 9 pounds of candy. NINE POUNDS!? We threw out half of it. Funny how the candy we used to eat as kids seems so gross now. I used to love sweet tarts and sour candies. Blech!!! It's a good thing the kids' bags of candy weren't full of chocolate!!

My little dragon and the vampire princess had a great time!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: