Monday, September 12, 2011

I am so happy my sister moved home.

Wait. Scratch that.

I am ecstatic my sister has moved home!!

I still don't think "ecstatic" is a strong enough word. We haven't lived in the same town since 1995, which was my last year of high school. We just missed each other during our days at Tech. And then we both began a moving extravaganza that took me to Maine, Boston, and Dallas and Tracy to Texarkana, and several cities in Arkansas.

Now, my sweet baby sister is home. And that means lots of snuggles for my sweet nieces....



....including slobbery kisses with Catherine....



...and play dates with Lauren.



My sister, brother, and I didn't grow up around cousins. My mom is an only child and all daddy's family was in Florida.

So I am so happy to see that we are (almost) all in Shreveport again. Tim, who just started grad school this year at Ole Miss, won't be home for a while.....if ever. But maybe in a few years, after he's married and has a kid or two -- the big sisters can start our persuasion campaign. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Deni said...

Obviously I completely understand and I happy for y'all too!! :)

Tracy said...

:) we are so happy to be home too! can't believe it actually happened!!!!